- Presentation of the Site In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the identity of the various stakeholders involved in the implementation and monitoring of adequanto.com is made clear to users of the site.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided by adequanto.com, who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
Adequanto.com is updated regularly. In the same way, the terms of service may be modified at any time. They nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
- Description of the Services Provided Adequanto.com is intended to provide information about all of the company’s activities. We strive to provide as accurate information as possible on the adequanto.com website. However, we cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by our fact or by third parties partners who provide this information.
All information listed on adequanto.com is for reference only and is subject to change. In addition, the information contained on the website is not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes that have been made since they were posted.
- Intellectual Property and Counterfeits
- Adequanto.com owns the intellectual property rights or has the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of adequanto.com.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Limitations of Liability Adequanto.com cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user’s equipment when accessing the website and resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Adequanto.com cannot be held liable for consequential damages (such as, for example, a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Adequanto.com reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, we also reserve the right to question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
- Management of Personal Data In France, personal data is notably protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n° 200
When using adequanto.com, the following information may be collected: the URL of links through which the user has accessed the site, the service provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any case, adequanto.com only collects personal information about the user for the needs of certain services offered by the website. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when it proceeds by itself to their input. It is then specified to the user of the site adequanto.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have the right of access, rectification and opposition to the personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the piece, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site adequanto.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption of adequanto.com and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site adequanto.com.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
Databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
- Hypertext Links and Cookies Adequanto.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of adequanto.com. However, we do not have the possibility to verify the contents of the visited sites and will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in upper right corner) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction Any dispute in connection with the use of the adequanto.com website is subject to French law. The courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Main Laws Concerned Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- Lexicon User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to which they apply” (article 4 of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).